Monday, July 25, 2005

My Best Friend...



these 2 pictures are of Casey and myself.

I love this guy! He's the most amazing person anyone could ever meet. He's also very talented at what he does. He's an amazing hair stylist (he belongs in NYC or Hollywood!) and on occasion, the man does drag. Not a booger that likes to load the cheap maybeline ..I mean MAC makeup (that craps not cheap!) and he works so hard. He's just an all around one in a bajillion kinda guy. He's been really stressed out lately. I mean A LOT...He's cried even. I'd like to do something special for him. What I guess I'm asking is suggestions. I'm open to anything as long as you stay cheap yet thoughtful.

ready.....Set......GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you could always bring him here for a cooking hobo family thing. We could have it outside so the smoke alarm wouldn't alarm him. A little hobo dinner, corn, smores. I have some homemade vinegar type wine or soda or beer or beverage of choice. Or maybe prozak or paxel or zoloft, they're good too. Depends on cause of sadness I guess.