Saturday, July 09, 2005

The Bike.

So, I had this fabulous idea in my head that i would go get a bike today at target because i had one extra pay day and i could use the exercise. I dragged Casey along and he bought a bike to. rather inexpensive bikes ...26inch 5 speed bike with the most uncomfortable seat you ever sat on. so we begin to ride. i wiggle from side to side. then after laughing until i ALMOST peed my pants...WE'RE OFF. we turn the corner and go down the road ..down the block, around some houses (probably 5 blocks) and i stop to rest. HOLY CRAP!!!!! after about a minute or two, we're off again, casey's like "come on jenn" ...go ahead of me ya skinny bitch i'm trying to remember how to ride a bike. so i go, not too bad this time. what's that? you said there's a HILL up that way. OK!! i'll go. at the 1/2 way mark..who's resting again. that's right..ME!! BIG BLOB OUT OF SHAPE ME. the whole time thinking "i use to be able to ride a bike for miles." start again. casey's like "come on jenn lets go this way" i shoot him a look and turn to go home. 1/2 mile MAYBE. i was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed with myself, i came inside and crawled up the stairs, went to my room to lay on my bed (air conditioner is in there) and BAWLED!!!!!! i'm so embarrassed and ashamed of myself i can't even begin to describe it to you. it's not that fact that i'm fat..i am trying to do something about that. it's the fact that i got on this bike and i couldn't ride it like i use to ride my favorite blue 10-speed. 1/2 mile!!! are ya kidding me!!! embarrassed.
completely embarrassed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yanoo
i read this and i can relate...

you go girl...you get up and do a 1/2 mile plus one more block the next time......


and i have to say...i laughed and farted when you said...go ahead of me you skinny bitch *L

Anonymous said...

soooooo what happened the second time you rode the bike?