Sunday, April 30, 2006

some pictures

i took these pictures a couple of days ago. and as soon as i get more unpacked and a nap in (hahah) i'll take more. so far i have my computer room and my "cat room" set up. i need to leave soon to go clean my old place and get rid of the keys (and check the mail) the flowers below were sent to me by my friend shelli. it's a ..um...dish garden? i think she called it...has 5 mini plants in dirt and then 5 water tubes with daisies in them (my fave!!!)
anyway, off to get more coffee!












P.S. in case you couldn't tell, the pictures are my new place. i know the old and the new look the same lol. same owner. this one is a 2 bedroom upper on the corner of the building. love it. very quiet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a nice size! YAY!

Jenny said...

by the way, that basket full of stuff is what i got when i moved in plus a broom.

Dragonetta said...

Wow, you've got a lot of space! Niiice!

I'm so jealous. I can't wait until I move outa here. It's like a shoebox. :D