Sunday, February 19, 2006

consider yourself warned.......

i'm going through pms this week. hahahahhahahaha. i was bummed because i can feel myself bloating up...which sucks because tomorrow's weigh in will be a gain, even though i did all of my ww stuff correctly.


you've been warned!

also, if you'll take a little look over on the side panel, you'll notice a "donation" button. now, you don't actually have to do anything with that, but i wanted to tell you that i started a little savings account to take some classes.
if you feel like donating, thanks, if you don't, that's ok too :) i just wanted to put it there, don't feel obligated, ok? :)

with that said, my 6 point candy bar is waiting for me :) (my friend sent me them from canada as a congrats haha...so i tallied them, and they are 6 points a bar...they are in my freezer and MAN, is this one gonna taste great!!!)

UPDATE..

i'm up 2, which is fine...it's normal i suppose. at least it's not up 10. so now i just need to kick it in gear and next week i'll lose those 2 pounds!!

No comments: