Thursday, April 28, 2005

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

TODAY'S THE BIG DAY!! Of course it's 7 am and I'm awake. I wish I could sleep for another 2 hours because I know it's going to be a long day! I'm so glad it's nice out and not raining. I only have a few things left to do. For example..Take apart my bed and I wanted to wash my bedding (so I don't have to do it later) take apart my computer and move my desk into the living room, move the litter box into the cat waiting area (hahah) pick up this pile of junk by my stairs, and do some misc. Cleaning. Woo hooo...Almost done!!! The movers will be here between 12-2 today.
I'm surprised Casey hasn't called me yet. It's 7am and his movers come between 8-9.
I think he's more excited that I am. His day is busier. He has movers, then some how he got a cable appointment today so he has them coming (now why they won't stop by my place I don't know lol), his new furniture is being delivered today and he has to go back to his old place and clean tonight. Poor guy. alls I have to do is move and unpack. I come back here tomorrow to clean.

well that's it for now. I'll be checking in from time to time until may 7th. Woo hooo...I'm off to move!!

No comments: