Wednesday, August 06, 2008

2008

I want to begin by saying hi to everyone who still checks in lol. you dorks!
I also wanted to mention that I'm feeling like a failure lately. One bad
thing after the next is happening and I'm just waiting for the big one to
just come shake me dry. Once you hit bottom, you're suppose to go up right?
it's like I hit bottom and find a shovel to dig further. cast me a line
someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a stick.....anything!!!!!
I let my mom down. I let myself down. I ruin everything I touch. Yet I still
push on. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't want advice. I need to do this
on my own. I just needed a random place to vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah people still check here but don't expect to find you !!!


youuuuuuuuuuu can do it!

xo
AMy