Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Shake it like a Polaroid picture

So on top of my real job, i got a part time job working at sears portrait studio.
it's something I've wanted to learn how to do. And man am i learning. I'm learning that it's hard to remember crap! My training consists of 30 hours of watching a computer screen to learn about my job, on the job training (way to push me into showing pictures on my first day *L* smart) and then learning the camera. It's so much to learn but I'll learn it. it may take me 9 years to learn, but I'm not giving up. i think people are annoyed with my question asking but i need to learn.
i like it so far, i hope that continues.

Nothing in my life is really new. I like that the weather is cooler but I'm not looking forward to winter. Figure that one out. I have a new pet fly that I've named Herman. The cats love Herman. I, however, do not.

That's about all for now. Hope everyone is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COngrats on the new job. Congrats on herman....YAY for the cold weather....and HURRY SNOW...HURRY!

Herman? =) *L