Friday, May 12, 2006

My life, summarized

So, I have to tell you all about my new job. I had taken a job at a private day care right after my nanny position was done. Well, I worked there for 2 days. Each day I came home and cried. Each day I went to work and cried. It was not a good place for me to be. So I quit. Which was dumb on my part. REALLY dumb, but I couldn't take it. So I went to a place where my friend Michele is the assistant director. They had an opening in the pre-k room. After an interview and 4 days of waiting, they offered me the job. I started this past Wednesday. I'll be the lead teacher in the pre-k room. in my new class, I have 3 (THREE!!!) sets of IDENTICAL twins, 2 autistic children and a handful of "problem" children (a.d.d., home issues, etc). I've come home totally drained each day so far. But I LOVE it!! I'm looking forward to learning all about the kids, learning their names (haha) and being their teacher. Next week is my official start. The girl who was in there before, is moving to MN. Her last day was today. So Monday I start officially being the lead teacher in the class!! Next week is "at the theater" and we're going to go see red grammar on Tuesday. I have no clue who red grammar is. lol. I'll have to do some research. Anyway, I'm very tired and need to go to bed. So that's what's new with me....Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm surprised...no, shocked is a better word. I didn't realize there was a problem. Hope this works out for you. This must be why I haven't heard from you for a while.